onsdag 21. august 2013

*Who are you all?

Hello 8EF!

As you all now know my name is Pia and will be your English teacher this year. I am 30 years old and I live here in Oslo at Torshov. This is my second year as a teacher at Nordseter (before Nordseter I worked at Apalløkka). I worked here in 2011/12, then took a year off to go travel the world.  I sailed from the small island of St. Kitts in the Caribbean, through the Panama Canal and all the way across the Pacific to Australia - stopping at several small beautiful islands on the way. It truly was an amazing journey. 

In my spare time I try to spend as much time possible with my friends and family. A perfect day for me would be a day in park with beautiful weather, lots of friends and lots of delicious food.  

I spend a lot of time thinking that I should work out (I do love Yoga and Pilates), but when I come home from work the couch is often calling my name… I am walker though, so you will often find me walking the streets of Oslo with my favorite music blasting through my earphones. 

This was a little something about me, I can´t wait to learn more about you guys!

Pia

Hello 8CD!

I am Siri and I will be your English and Religions-teacher. I am 32 years old, and I am born and raised right here at Nordstrand. I was even a student at Nordseter! I have worked at Nordseter since 2008, before that I was a teacher for adults at Sinsen, and at Oslo prison.

When I was younger I wanted to work in Fashion, so I went to London to study at London College of Fashion. However, I soon realized that my heart belongs to literature, so I went back home and studied books and stories for five years. I loved it!

When I do not work, I love to hang out with my three boys (husband and two sons), and when I am tired of all the boy`s stuff, I hang out with my friends. I run (you may see me in the streets, as I live at Nordstrand) and I do something called cross-fit. And I read. As much as I can.

I am really looking forward to getting to know you all!

Siri
 

HW: Write a text about yourselves, and bring Monday 26th (Pia) or Wednesday 28th (Siri). Also bring a photo of yourself, new or old!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar